Who We Are
OFB Tech (OfBusiness) is a tech-enabled platform that facilitates raw material procurement and credit for SMEs with focus in the manufacturing and infrastructure sectors. It integrates technology to SME's buying behaviour to make available better products, at better prices, in better timelines to customers with a comprehensive online and offline support. Key raw materials include metals, chemicals, polymers, agri commodities, petrochemicals and building materials. OfBusiness provides SMEs access to cash flow-based financing for buying raw materials through its NBFC 'Oxyzo Financial Services'. The Company also offers a host of tech services for SMEs including BidAssist for new growth opportunities.
We believe in guiding principals which guides all our efforts and planning.
We believe journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step
- Series G fundingRaised $325M at $5B valuation2021
- Series F fundingRaised $207M at $3B valuation2021
- ISO 27001 certifiedInformation security management system
- Joins Unicorn ClubOfBusiness Becomes a Unicorn with $1.5B valuation
- Series E fundingRaised $159 M with $1.5B valuation
- Credit Rating UpgradeBBB+ to A By CRISIL Limited
- Series D2 fundingRaised $110M
- Credit Rating UpgradeBBB to BBB+ By ICRA and CARE2020
- Listed In India’s Soonicorn Club 2020
- High Growth CompaniesAsia-Paciﬁc High-Growth Companies 2020
- India’s Growth ChampionsET - India’s Growth Champions 2020
- Top Fintech StartupsBy Inc42 Soonicorn Club 2020.
- Series D fundingRaised $34M2019
- Systematically ImportantOXYZO crosses INR 500 Cr AUM mark
- Listed on Debt Market segment of BSEOXYZO Financial Services Pvt Ltd
- ExpansionExpanded to 13 states2018
- Series C FundingRaised $29M
- BookCrossed 100 Crores
- Received NBFC LicenseOXYZO Financial Services Pvt Ltd2017
- Series B FundingRaised 75 crores
- NBFC IncorporatedOXYZO Financial Services Pvt Ltd2016
- Series A FundingRaised $5M.
- IncorporatedOFB Tech Pvt Ltd2015
Awards & AchievementView All
Start your journey with us
An OFBian is characterized by a term called H&H – Hunger & Hustle. Hunger is a dream to be something big in life and do something much larger than life. Hustle is an ability to give out everything to achieve the same. From 5000+ applications that we receive every year, we choose the best of the best!